Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lessons For Life



So I'm reading this book, Lessons for Life by Sylvia Browne.

I want to call it a book of salvation. I'm not saying it's a substitution for the Bible but it's more like a guide book of how you should identify yourself spiritually.

I worry a lot (mentally) and I think that's what has affected me physically. It's all about plucking those bad roots of your past and harnessing your weaknesses into strengths. This is the first 8-week program I have ever done and it has already made a drastic change to how I should think (positively). I'm on my first week. LOL. Don't judge me but I can't get my mind off of this book (hence why I'm writing about it).

I guess this can be a little pre-test to how I'm feeling about it now. I guess I'll write about it after I read it too.

For anyone who feels me on this post, I highly recommend reading this book. Whether it's reading it online or having to go to the bookstore for it. It's a mind-blower!

Shoutout to my older cousin Kulaea Falevai for hooking me up with it. I'm sitting here thinking, "If only I had this book sooner, I would've handled situations a lot better!" LOL. But I guess that's how it goes, ya take the test first than learn the lesson. Much love and respect to Sylvia Browne. You've helped a lot with what I'm going through (mentally)...haha.

Back to reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment