Saturday, October 10, 2009

Coming back from a long weekend...

September 21, 2009

Vanessa told me how the health presentation went at the Seventh Day Adventist church in LA. I was planning to go with my Ta'ahines o Moana, but there were a few technical difficulties.

I showed Vanessa my flow chart and she was surprised at how much arrows and colors I had on the paper. It was very complex and difficult to read. (haha) That's because I had a lot of things connected to how teenagers may behave. I narrowed it down though and explained how everything influenced one another.

The biggest influences in my conceptual framework was family and friends. That's the people that surround Tongan teenagers the most and has a big impact in their lives.

I also showed her the surveys I got from 'Ono and explained what I learned from it. I also asked her questions on what I may be able to do and what I can change on my part. It had me questioning a lot about what I can do.

After everything, I was able to update my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment