Saturday, October 10, 2009

Seeing where I'm at...

September 18, 2009

Vanessa wanted to figure out where I was with my hours. I had A LOT to make up and on top of my work at TCSC, I had to work atleast 2.5 hours on the research at home. It was overwhelming but I figured that I can put in a lot of hours during the weekend so I wouldn't have to during weekdays.

I eventually got into my survey work. I categorized all my survey questions as well as the San Mateo survey questions. I had it in columns where questions fell under the topic it was related to. I had columns just for teen pregnancy, substance abuse, or mental health. This was useful so I can organize my questions and have one topic in one section. I also encountered questions that fell into more than 1 column. That meant that these questions were connected in some way.

After doing all that, I got on here! Finally updated my blog! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment