Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gardena Office...




From Garden Grove to Gardena...
September 2nd.


I started school today and I had to work at a place that was most convenient for a high school student getting out at 3 pm.

I met up with Vanessa in the office and she gave me a quick tour of the Tongan Center. It was really COOL because it gave me the feel of how it is to work in an office. Then I reviewed with Vanessa the Pipeline material and Diana's handouts. Afterwards, Vanessa did overviews of 3 youth surveys with me. I skimmed through Tongan youth survey and made a lot of comments. It was a lot of questions and very straight forward.
We called Alisi to touch base with everything going on. We felt like we had the green light to get things started as in starting my blog site.
Now aren't I a happy camper to have this blog site! (haha) Vanessa helped me create this blog site with my new gmail account. Now everyday, I have to record a log to keep track of everything I did. It's a good reminder of what I did. If days go by, I will TOTALLY forget what I did. =). It's normal! (haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment